When Dallas real estate auctions pop up, you have to be ready!
Follow these CondoDomain Dallas auction tips and you’ll have the edge you need to get that great Dallas condo or loft for a steal:
- Preview the homes you want to tour at http://dallas.condodomain.com. Check our recent blog posts for more information, too. If you know the property address, type it in at the “Search” feature. Things move quickly, so call your CondoDomain Dallas agent if you can’t find the property in question and he’ll point you in the right direction.
- Contact your CondoDomain Dallas agent for an overview of the auction process.
- Prequalify to buy: Click our “Finance & Mortgage” section for information on the steps needed for financing. Contact one of our agents for details (many auctions require you to be pre-approved with a lender prior to attending auction day).
- Register to attend the auction.
- Review and understand all purchase and sale documents with your CondoDomain agent. Documents such as a Purchase Contract, Escrow Instructions, Condo Info Sheet, Declaration of Covenants, and Conditions and Restrictions are standard. Read them thoroughly and understand them prior to auction day. Questions? Call your CondoDomain agent.
- Fine-tune your bidding strategy with your agent.
- Find out what amount is needed in the form of a cashier’s check (you’ll need to bring this to the auction). It’s usually a portion of the required 3%, but check with your CondoDomain Dallas agent for details.
- Arrive at least one hour early at the auction location on auction day.
- Buy your Dallas dream home!
REMEMBER>>>you must mention CondoDomain Dallas to get the VERY BEST DEAL in this HOT DALLAS REAL ESTATE market.
HURRY! There’s only a few condos, and seats are filling up FAST!!!!!!
Your CondoDomain Dallas agent:
Vice President – Southwest Region
Call him today!