Museum Towers is a sexy 42 story high-rise located in downtown Dallas, TX in what is known as the Arts District.
Designed by internationally renowned architect Scott Johnson, Museum Tower is a new 42-story luxury residential high-rise situated in the true heart of the Dallas Arts District. This contemporary masterpiece of urban living is coveted for its irreplaceable location, its inspiring architecture, its wide array of refined luxuries, and its profound connection to all things cultural. Reserved exclusively for 122 owners, this is a rarefied opportunity to Live for the Arts.
– A fitness center will offer residents the latest in strength and cardio equipment, yoga and Pilates classes.
– A ground-floor gallery with adjacent garden will feature changing exhibitions of artwork throughout the year and play host to both large events and intimate private affairs for residents. The adjacent library will house a book collection, an extensive array of daily newspapers, comfortable reading chairs, morning coffee and pastry service and a television for morning news.
– A distinctive art collection will grace the grounds and public areas of the building.
– An indoor/outdoor Owner’s Lounge will open onto the great lawn providing comfortable seating areas and tables, an outdoor fireplace, an outdoor pool with cabanas, a bocce ball court, as well as an indoor demonstration kitchen and outdoor grilling area designed by Stephan Pyles.
– An on-site dog park will feature washing stations for large and small dogs. Dog walking and sitting services will also be available.
What else could you want in a full service ultra-luxury condominium development in downtown Dallas, TX?