The Lakewood neighborhood in Dallas is known for the historic Lakewood Theatre, the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens, and great one-of-a-kind restaurants such as the Dixie House, Ali Baba, Angelo’s Spaghetti House, and Matt’s “Rancho” Martinez. It’s also home to numerous bars and boutiques. There’s a lovely winery named times ten cellars and the Lakewood Country Club is right in the heart of the action (Dallas’ second 18-hole golf course).
Check out these beautiful Dallas townhomes in Lakewood!
* Glass front maple cabinetry
* Oil-rubbed bronze fixtures & hardware
* Stone backsplash in kitchens
* Huge island bars
* Granite countertops
* Stainless steel appliances
* Hardwood floors
* Wrap-around porches (some units)
Dallas, Texas 75214
Dallas townhomes available: