We’ve had our holiday breaks, we’ve set our fitness, financial and work goals…so what’s next?
Whether you already live in the Dallas Metroplex, or are thinking of moving here for family or work reasons…check us out!
Never mind that
* The Fed report last week that said the “Texas economy is firming up, and several industries, most notably retail, high-tech manufacturing and staffing services, reported improved demand in the last six weeks” or
* New and existing Dallas home sales have risen…
Let’s talk about what ELSE Dallas has!
Arts & Culture:
* The Dallas Museum of Art
* The Latino Cultural Center
* Nasher Sculpture Center
* The Winspear Opera House
* Dee and Charles Wyly Theatre
* The Crow Collection of Asian Art
* The American Airlines Center (concerts, sports, special events)
* Jerry World (Dallas Cowboys Stadium)
Foodies Galore (here’s a few):
* Stephan Pyles (cuisine consultant to American Airlines, Stephan Pyles Restaurant)
* Blythe Beck (Central 214 (restaurant), and The Naughty Kitchen TV show on oxygen)
* Dean Fearing (The Mansion on Turtle Creek, Fearing’s Restaurant at the Ritz-Carlton)
Nature in the Heart of the City:
* Katy Trail
* Santa Fe Trail* Soon-to-be Woodall Rogers Park
That’s just for starters!
We know why we love Dallas. Let us show you the Dallas real estate you want to see. Chances are, Dallas has it.
Call CondoDomain Dallas today. We’re your neighborhood real estate experts! If you’re looking to move across town or across the country, we’ll save you money over traditional Dallas real estate agents.